How do I access my email from home
There are 2 ways you can access your email from home. You can browse to https://exchange.butlercc.edu and access it through a web browser. You may also setup the Outlook Application that is part of Microsoft Office.
Outlook Web Access (OWA)
- Open a web browser
- In the URL box type in exchange.butlercc.edu
- Enter your network credentials in the log on box
- If you don't know your password or have forgotten your password. Please contact the Technical Help Desk at 316-733-3306 Monday - Friday 8am-8pm. Summer hours are Monday - Friday 8pm-5pm
If you have the Microsoft Outlook program (part of the Microsoft Office program) installed on your home computer, then you can set up Outlook at home instead of using the https://exchange.butlercc.edu address.
- Begin by clicking on your Start button and navigating to Microsoft Office under All Programs or Program files.
- Select Microsoft Office and then select Microsoft Outlook.
- Click Next when you see the Outlook startup window appear.
- Yes is selected by default. Click Next
- Type in your name then your Butler email address
- In the password area type in your network password. This is the password you use to sign onto your computer at work
- Confirm your password. Disregard the line about the internet service provider password.
- Then Click Next
- Outlook will ask you to enter your network credentials (Same password enter on the previous screen)
- Remember to add the Butler\ before your username. (This has to be a back slash and not a forward slash)
- Click ok after you have entered your network credentials
- Give Outlook a few minutes to load for the first time
- If you cannot successfully get logged in your network account may be locked. Please contact the Butler Help Desk at 316-733-3306 Monday-Friday from 8AM to 8PM, Summer hours are Monday - Friday 8pm-5pm