How to Add a Shared Calendar to Outlook
From Help Desk Wiki
This How To will walk you through adding a Shared Calendar to Outlook or OWA.
- Open Outlook.
- Click on Calendar at the bottom left.
- Click "Open Calendar" at the top center right.
- Select "Open Shared Calendar..." in the drop down.
- In the Dialog that opens click "Name"...
- In the "Select Name" dialog make sure that the Address Book drop down says "All Users", not "Global Address Book".
- Search for the appropriate calendar, e.g. Learning Calendar or Vice-President of Academics.
- Double Click the calendar name.
- The "Select Name" dialog will close, and your calendar name should be in the "Open a Shared Calendar" dialog.
- Open a web browser such as Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Chrome.
- Navigate to https://exchange.butlercc.edu
- Log-in to OWA.
- Click on "Calendar" in the lower left hand corner.
- Under "Share" at the top select "Add Calendar..."
- In the dialog that appears click "Name..."
- In the "Address Book" page that appears search for the calendar that you would like to add.
- Double click on the calendar that you would like to add as it appears below the search box.
- Ensure your seached for calendar appears at the bottom next to select.
- Click "OK".
- Click "OK" again.
The calendar that you seached for should be added as in the below image