How to map a drive
This article explains how to map a network drive to your computer.
Permissions must be granted before accessing a mapped drive
- Navigate to Start -> Computer.
- In the computer screen at the top click on "Map network drive".
- In the Map Network Drive dialog box select a drive letter not currently used on your comptuer.
- Click on the browse button and navigate to the folder location on the network.
- Insure that the reconnect at logon box is checked
- Click finish
The network folder is now mapped to your comptuer. You may add a shortcut to your desktop by left-click dragging to your desktop.